Who’s Who In Black Art™ is dedicated to our goal of celebrating the outstanding achievements of particularly African American Art & Design Professionals. We are the single and premier networking destination and resource of our kind and advertising with us provides your organization key access to our vast network and database of more than 2 million subscribers, via sites like BlackArtNews.com, HBCUconnect.com, African AmericanCareers.com, BlackJobs.com, BlackPhd.com, BlackWomenConnect.com and others.
WHO’S WHO IN BLACK ART™ BOOK AD RATES
Full Page: $850
Half Page: $650
Featured Organization: $1225*
*Includes 2 (full) page feature spotlight of your organization and up to 4 key staff members. Full color headshot, company logo and/or graphic.
ART BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS
Full Page: $800
Half Page: $550
We reach not only art majors, entry-level and seasoned art professionals, we also reach the entire spectrum of professional career categories in partnership with the Lee/Moss Media ad network of communities targeting professional African Americans. Reach top-tier candidates across career categories including IT, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Education, Communications and many more. Our team has been helping organizations find top-tier talent since 2000.
- Job Postings – Reach thousands of students and alumni with your job opportunity. Postings last 60 days.
- 10 Jobs Package
- Unlimited Jobs – Annual Package
- Targeted Email Blasts – Target up to 100,000 subscribers by criteria such as student vs. professional, HBCU attended, career category, major, geography and more
- Employer Showcase – Bring your recruitment brand to our Employer Showcase and have your logo and other critical company information on view for our active job seekers.
- Banner Ads – 728 x 90, 160 x 600 and 300 x 250 banner sizes available in monthly packages. Up to 75,000 monthly impressions across our network of sites.
- Magazine Ads – Reach thousands of students and professionals via HBCU Connect’s two print publications targeting alumni and students of Historically Black Colleges and Universities. We’ve partnered with HBCU Connect to bring our professional networking-related content and your recruitment message in front of an audience of more than 150,000 print readers.
Contact us today to discuss options:
Clients Using our Diversity Ad Network:
Here are just a few of the companies who have recruited from our network:
Please call or email for corporate sponsorship opportunities and ad rates.